still more Ghastlies coming but this is a great start
Want to go?
Thursday, Friday, Saturday August 14-16
10am-6pm at the Oregon Convention Center
I've got 25 complimentary one day passes ($10 value) that I'll be giving out to the first 25 customers who come to the shop and spend $25 or more ... and mention that they want to go!
Quilt! Knit! Stitch!/Portland
Classes begin August 14
Oregon Convention Center
- Full- and half-day classes, workshops, and lectures
- Open Studios
- Make It University!™
- A daily fashion show called “Street Style”
- A “Community Garden” grown from fiber flowers
- Scrappy Hour – an after-hour reception where exhibitors and attendees can mix and mingle
- Numerous exhibits of quilting, knitting, embroidery, stitch, and crochet works of art
Joel Dewberry for Free Spirit
also from Free Spirit...Flannel
from Studio E....Peppered cottons...like shot cottons with their color variations but like Modern Solids in their weight....these look really good in person!
from Quilt Gate
from Michael Miller